Just came back from the NYC premier of Doctor Who!! AND OMFG Steven Moffat is an amazing writer!!! My jaw is still hanging from the two episodes that we watched!! And can I just say Mark Sheppard was AMAZING in the 2 episodes!
Steven Moffat made us all promise not to spill the beans on what happens… so I’m going to write clues on the upcoming two episodes…
1) The whole gang is back together +1
2) Who sent the envelopes?
3) 3 “die” and another goes for a swim
4) Keep Tally!!
5) YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER
6) someone swings the other way
7) regeneration?!?!? whatever you’re thinking it’s dead wrong.
8) There is a first for everything
9) Doctor: “You’re lying”
10) save the child.
11) Silence is everywhere
I sort of feel bad that because the cliff hanger from Ep.1 is just too much!!